Client Name: Galliard Homes
Galliard Homes is a major national house builder founded in the 1990s who has grown to boast a portfolio worth over £3.9 million and a staff of over 700.
When we approached them, Galliard were in the midst of a review of their recruitment strategy. Their lack of prescribed process had led to a reliance on recruitment agencies which resulted in high costs, as well as a lack of visibility of applications, candidates and tracking. They were struggling with reporting and sharing knowledge between departments and sites.
Galliard were looking for a centralised solution which not only reduced costs, but also improved their reputation as an employer of choice within the industry.
We initially delivered a trial of five, fully branded adverts across to all the major job boards, as well as relevant industry specific boards which gave them the opportunity to see the results across different roles. Following on from the outstanding success of the trial, Galliard committed to using CVWOW for their recruitment function.
Our solution included:
- Adverts with Galliard Homes' branding across all major and relevant industry specific job boards
- An easy-to-use candidate management system, used to centralise all applications
- Full screening and management capabilities
- Automated emails, generated and personalised for each candidate following on from their application
Galliard Homes saw an astounding improvement in all aspects of their hiring processes, including:
- Increased web traffic to both Galliard Homes' career page & LinkedIn company page
- Increase in speculative candidates enquiring due to onlinem presence
- Increase of quality and size of talent pool due to improved employer brand awareness
- Improved campaign reporting through the candidate management system
- Greater visibility and sharing of information throughout the business
- Filled an Operations Director role, with a single cost saving of £20,000 in recruitment fees
But the most incredible improvement was apparent when Galliard worked out that they'd saved over a quarter of a million pounds in 2016 alone.Get in touch »